Specialist accounting services for charities, Lighthouse accountancy will develop an understanding of your organisation so that we can tailor our services to your individual requirements
Our range of charity accounting services include:
- Charity accounts, payroll and advice – including bookkeeping, reviewing and preparing your accounts, reporting and forecasting
- Tax planning and VAT implications for charities, such as Gift Aid, donations and grant funding, income from charity shops and the sale of goods, fundraising events, income from social events and overseas donations
- Compliance with the latest legal requirements and guidance from the Charity Commission
- Advising on accounting systems – and cloud-based accounting software
- Setting-up a new charitable venture including: What type of framework is right for you e.g. CIO, unincorporated charity or Limited Company.
- Regulatory, taxation, and governance issues.
- Management accounts, strategic reviews and planning
- Advice on viability and restructuring a charity
- Internal control procedures and risk management
Lighthouse Accountancy will ensure that your accounts comply with the Charities Commission requirements, giving you peace of mind. We will review your accounts and the Trustees Report.
We will discuss with you any adjustments that you need to make to ensure your reports comply with the Charities Commission requirements. We will produce a report stating the outcome of our examination, which you can then send to the Trustees and the Charities Commission.
We will also provide guidance on issues such as large reserves and restricted funds etc.
Our clients say
Director, Engage Construction Management Ltd
Director, Dannic Carpentry Ltd